• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bloody rabbit

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
New bunny just arrived ... poor love . nails horrendous , matted fur and a ****** bum ... hes looks over 3kgs and has been living in a hutch less than 3ft long .

yes he is lucky ...thanks to an rspca inspector whp spotted when passing while on another call ... so all those who think RSPCA do nothing ...this one did . :thumb:

New bunny just arrived ... poor love . nails horrendous , matted fur and a ****** bum ... hes looks over 3kgs and has been living in a hutch less than 3ft long .

I really have so much respect for what you do. I don't think I could handle animals coming in that have been neglected and are in a state - would be in tears 99% of the time and a complete mess. Hats off to you - what you do is pretty amazing. So glad new bunny has found you now.

Poor wee baby....he will be looking and feeling much better now that he is with you x

Poor bunny,it makes we want to cry thinking of
where he has come from.
Hope he can realise that us humans are not all bad
and find himself a loving caring home.
Off to tell the buns how much i love them and tell them
about this poor bun.
Love to you and the wonderful job you do.
Keep us posted on this little man.:love:

well nails clipped enough to make him comfy ...but will need more off in a day or two once hes settled ... matted fur and poo removed from his bottom ... its a bit sore in places but not as bad as i expected .

he has a runny eye and im hoping its a simple infection and not a tooth problem .

eating well bless him ...tucking into pellets and hay like theres no tomorrow ... :love:

pics to follow in stories and photos ... watch out fpor the Charlie thread as thats what ive named him:love:

Back