• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow in flight

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
She likes to have a little flap around before she settles down to a nap, so thought I'd take some photos of it!

Not very good but I always like flying photos!

DSCF4131.jpg

DSCF4132.jpg

DSCF4135.jpg

DSCF4136.jpg

And one of her having a rest
DSCF4133.jpg

And one of her this morning where she decided she wanted the fan :lol:
578353_10151184786315502_105976949_n.jpg

Wow they are great. :love::love::love:

She is certainly a cheeky looking girl.

She's been a brat all morning :lol: She's like a toddler with wings. She's in a grump today so keeps biting me because I won't let her chew my laptop, despite the fact that she knows she's not allowed to chew the laptop! She's gone to play with her own toys now so she can ignore me :lol:

She's been a brat all morning :lol: She's like a toddler with wings. She's in a grump today so keeps biting me because I won't let her chew my laptop, despite the fact that she knows she's not allowed to chew the laptop! She's gone to play with her own toys now so she can ignore me :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Ratbag.

I love your posters! :lol: :thumb:

Thank you :lol: In this room I have 4 Blink 182 posters, 1 +44, 4 30 second to mars posters :lol:

I need some Alkaline Trio ones! I used to have my whole room completely covered in posters, you couldn't see any wall... But the rabbits and the bird ripped them all :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She is such a freak! Brilliant pics, though and I love the video of her :thumb:

She never flies about when I'm there!! *sulks*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She is such a freak! Brilliant pics, though and I love the video of her :thumb:

She never flies about when I'm there!! *sulks*

Probably because she's too confused trying to work out why you laugh at her when she hisses :lol:

Back