• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Bunnies !

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
Smokey is moulting pretty bad and yesterday i tried to brush him and as i was stroking him he threw the brush away from me and then went and chewed it :roll:

Have you got any naughty bunny grooming stories ?

:lol: he's trying to get rid of it once and for all I reckon!

I have no naughty stories but Harvey's a bit weird and likes to have a sniff of any tufts I pull out :roll: he likes to have a sniff of the pile of fluff I have when I'm finished as well, bit of a weirdo really!!!! Lilly doesn't need grooming ever, a) she's not very fluffy b) she never moults and c) she's extremely talented at grooming herself! I don't think she'd sit still long enough to let me anyway :roll:

Harley is a terror at being brushed - it's a constant fight that sometimes she wins, and sometimes I do. When I win - it still ends with a funny squeal and a stomp and she hates me for a while aftewards (not so much though that she won't accept a treat off me). Little Imp that she is.:love:

Bobo doesn't like it either really but puts up with it...I think he's too lazy too move away.:roll:

Back