• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confused. Refunded for run?

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Well on Saturday I bought a run from The Rabbit Hutch Shop

http://www.the-rabbit-hutch-shop.com/giant-6ft-x-4ft-x-2ft-chicken-hen_poultry-run-house.html

However 10 hours ago I got an email saying

Hi I am sorry but I will have to cancel and refund you for the above order as we are no longer making these.

I will refund you this afternoon.

Regards
Christine

I was confused and a little sad about this as I have been looking forward to buying a run for a while. The money hasn't returned to my account yet so I am confused as to what is going on....

:( I was so excited about the run too

If it's hand built as their website says, why can't they make one more?

Sounds like bad service to me...

I would imagine it would take a few days for the money to go back on the card you used. PayPal should show straight awAy though, if you used that

I reaaaaally hate it when that happens! I bought some handmade collars off a website, only for them to cancel saying the prices were wrong and upping them >.<

They shouldn't be allowed to do that that's really unfair, £140 is alot if money Im getting mine hand made same measurements £50 for collapsible and £40 for normal from a man who makes hutches in a farm round the corner to me lol

They should have removed it from their website if that's the case. Bit off keeping it on there. How annoying :evil: is there another on the site you were looking at? Or is that the one that didn't have doors? I suppose that makes no difference though.

I would reply and suggest if they no longer have them available they should remove the advertisement from the website if they do not already plan to do so. Refunds can usually take up to 10 working days so keep checking your account.

Hopefully you will find something else soon

It's so annoying :( If they aren't building them anymore I don't know why they are still listed on the site. It was just what I was looking for really. It had really strong mesh and and had a little door so they could free range

I guess I will have to look and see what else there is. I will probably ask someone to build me a custom one really. Anyone know any good places that are reasonable for pricing? My budget would be £140 when it comes back into my account.

That's really bad. I too would complain and say if they are going to stop making a product they should take it off their website BEFORE they stop. Your order should have been honoured IMO and then take the page down. Really unfair :(

Back