• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is she doing?

missniknak

Alpha Buck
For the past few weeks, Toby has been fluffing up nicely as his winter coat kicks in. He resembles a small fluffy cloud right now.
For the last few days, I have noticed some 'odd' behaviour in Maisy. She hops up to Toby and kind of buries her front paws and face in his fur. She is not attacking him, she is not hurting him, but she is kind of 'smooshing' him. Toby doesn't seem at all bothered by it, and she really seems to be enjoying it.
What is she up to?

my buns have often done ths when they want there companion to groom (lick) them or snuggle up to :love:

She sleeps with her head under him in their run :lol:
I've never seen her do this when they have been playing out though. I'm so pleased you've seen it with your buns and I am not going mad!

She's loving her man! Our boys are very attractive you know. Strangely enough Scarlet has been particularly affectionate with Ori since the weekend, maybe their floofy white fur just feels particularly good right now!

She's loving her man! Our boys are very attractive you know. Strangely enough Scarlet has been particularly affectionate with Ori since the weekend, maybe their floofy white fur just feels particularly good right now!

That must be it! Their fluffiness is irresistible to lady buns!

Back