• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice you greedy little bun!- Photo added

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Sorry for the millions of Alice posts lately, bust she's really come out of her shell recently and has the most wonderful little personally :love:

She has now worked out that in the kitchen lives the fridge and in the fridge there lives VEGETABLES!
Every time I'm in the kitchen she comes and sits by the door expectantly waiting for me to feed her something!

Greedy little bun bun, I love her so much!

Last edited:
"Where the food at?" :lol:

BADA0224-1A1D-4B9D-819A-8CCF6D37E5EC-9203-00000CCB4F24D7B0.jpg

I have the same problem where my two know where the veg cupboard is! The other day I was trying to close it and something was stopping it...its like a pull out cupboard. Then I realised Bluebell was in it nomming away!

They also decimated a cabbage at the weekend when I brough the food shopping in. They managed to get it out of the bag while I was getting bags out the car!

Yes I agree your carpet looks far to clean!

I have the same problem where my two know where the veg cupboard is! The other day I was trying to close it and something was stopping it...its like a pull out cupboard. Then I realised Bluebell was in it nomming away!

They also decimated a cabbage at the weekend when I brough the food shopping in. They managed to get it out of the bag while I was getting bags out the car!

Yes I agree your carpet looks far to clean!

Mine have done that with a cabbage!
We have our shopping delivered, went to lift up a bag to unpack it and realised Bear was in it chomping away on the cabbage!

Pebbles knows that my hessian shopping bags contain goodies...unfortunately I forgot to unpack one bag and he ate the cookies :shock: fortunately he was Ok. He often dives in the fridge when I open it..anyone would think I starved him :lol:

Back