• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny House Required!

pooks

Warren Scout
I was hoping for somw ideas on outdoor bunny housing for my two rabbits. They currently have a 6 x 4 run with a small hutch attached and they have 24/7 access to both plus time on the lawn (they did have a shed with a 6 x 6 run attached but had to cut the run down and downsize when i split with my ex and moved home). Spae at my parents is a bit tight. I have a patio that is about 8ft long and 5ft wide but the problem with it is that it's rather damp on the patio and the run floor paving slabs are damp (coming through from underneath as tarpauline is on top to prevent them getting rained on). There are a number of trees overhanging that don't help with the damp problem. There is another much smaller patio area that could take a 5ft long hutch which could be double story and much deeper than the average hutch. I just don't know what to do for the best and I need to sort something quickly. The other slight issue is that i'll be getting my own place in 6 months or so and i would want to take whatever i buy with me but obviously i don't know what space i'll have. Can anyone help??!!!!

Thank u

Back