• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 tins of cat food later.......

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
imagefromurl

and still minus 1 cat

:love:

Wow all eating together, 3 of mine will share but Holly is far too posh to eat with such heathens. My other 3 all eat and grumble at the same time

how much do your cats get fed a day? only asking because I have two big ('structurally' big, quite tall, chunky and generally big boned!) cats who weigh 7kg and they have a bit of fat pouch so I am trying to reduce their food to an appropriate amount so they can lose weight hopefully!

It's a very cute photo though :love::love::love:

how much do your cats get fed a day? only asking because I have two big ('structurally' big, quite tall, chunky and generally big boned!) cats who weigh 7kg and they have a bit of fat pouch so I am trying to reduce their food to an appropriate amount so they can lose weight hopefully!

It's a very cute photo though :love::love::love:

we alternate bicuits and wet food so 1 day wet food 1 day dry,

the big cats have 6 tins between them so works out at just over half a tin each,

and biscuits in a food dispenser, they come and go as they please :) x

Back