• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

D Day for Dash :/ Update!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Thought I was done with this worry when I got my 3 girls spayed, well now it's my little Dash's turn :roll: Booked him in for Friday... Hope all goes well (and hope I don't get told Dash is a girl :lol:)

My handsome boy :love:
0B5B4939-5BFB-4937-A2D1-6D97EBEEECE7-57931-000041738553DBAD.jpg

Last edited:
Gawd :shock: I hope he's a boy! :lol: Neuters are easy! Mine were fine a few hours after and the next day they were back outside :lol:

Gawd :shock: I hope he's a boy! :lol: Neuters are easy! Mine were fine a few hours after and the next day they were back outside :lol:

I know!! :roll: I'm away next wed-fri aswell so my sister is looking after them so hope it is just a simple boy op :?

Nibbles is being neutered on Friday too :shock: I am SO worried !!! Vet has never lost a rabbit when neutering or spaying, so that's good, but I am still really nervous. I'll be dropping him off before work then we'll be picking him up when I've finished.

Not looking forward to the bill either!

Nibbles is being neutered on Friday too :shock: I am SO worried !!! Vet has never lost a rabbit when neutering or spaying, so that's good, but I am still really nervous. I'll be dropping him off before work then we'll be picking him up when I've finished.

Not looking forward to the bill either!

Aaw I'm sure both our boys will be fine :wave: I try not to think about it or else I'd be sick with worry :? Iv taken the day off work cos I work long hrs but got loads to do to keep me busy and my mind off my poor boy :( What worries me more than the actual op (or any treatment for that matter) is the fact that u can't explain to the animal and I think too much about how they must be feeling :cry: But it's for the best in the long run and it'll soon be forgotten and they'll be back to their lovely selves before we know it :thumb:

Well my gorgeous BOY (yep def a boy :lol:) is home and seems to be recovering well :thumb: He's been pooping and has eaten some fresh herbs and fenugreeks and pellets (only when I wasn't looking tho :lol:) He made sure I felt guilty all day tho with the looks he gave me while we waited at the vets :oops: Hopefully he'll forgive me when I introduce him to the lovely Heidi :love: He also got a clean bill of health from the nurse do no teeth trouble or anything :thumb:

Well my gorgeous BOY (yep def a boy :lol:) is home and seems to be recovering well :thumb: He's been pooping and has eaten some fresh herbs and fenugreeks and pellets (only when I wasn't looking tho :lol:) He made sure I felt guilty all day tho with the looks he gave me while we waited at the vets :oops: Hopefully he'll forgive me when I introduce him to the lovely Heidi :love: He also got a clean bill of health from the nurse do no teeth trouble or anything :thumb:

Nibbles is home too :D

He's not eating much though which I'm a bit concerned about. I think he's still under the effects of the anaesthetic. :(

Nibbles is home too :D

He's not eating much though which I'm a bit concerned about. I think he's still under the effects of the anaesthetic. :(

Aw I'm sure he'll eat something once he's worried u to death 1st of course! Dash worries me cos he's not a great hay eater so feel like I should keep feeding him other stuff cos he won't sit and nibble hay like other bunnies! Hope u get Nibbles to nibble something soon :lol:

Aw I'm sure he'll eat something once he's worried u to death 1st of course! Dash worries me cos he's not a great hay eater so feel like I should keep feeding him other stuff cos he won't sit and nibble hay like other bunnies! Hope u get Nibbles to nibble something soon :lol:

I know, he's not living up to his name right now :lol: he's just had some thyme and his fibreplex :)

Back