• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxo's wheels

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Oxo checks out his new wheels

Oxowheels1.jpg

It was a bit of a struggle and Oxo weed on me but I did manage to get him in

Oxowheels3.jpg

Oxowheels2.jpg

I think the plastic bits at the side may need shortening for a better fit. At the moment he can pull himself out of it. It seems to be the chest strap that is causing the problem. It can be worn around the front of the chest or under the chest. I have since moved the padded colourful one to the front but he is still working his way out of it.

Many thanks to murrimint for supplying his wheel chair :D

Last edited:
Wow, it's amazing what can be done for disabled buns. :thumb:

Wishing Oxo every success with his own personal chariot. xx

Wow - there's a sight I never expected to see...that's amazing. So happy for him! Hope he gets used to it quickly.

Hopefully I (more likely Oxo's Uncle John) will be able to adjust it in some way so that he can't get out of it. He will only have it on for a short while each day as I don't know how comfortable it is but I am hoping it will enable him to have zoom around. He can actually drag himself and turn himself around so he does have some mobility. Thanks to all for your best wishes I will pass them on to him.

Back