• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy's smooshed look of disgust!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Daisy occasionally has to have a botty bath and I've almost perfected the one person one bunny technique! I had a friend round at the time who took this piccy! Daisy is very good and sits very still, she's sitting in a kitchen bowl with about an inch and a half of warm water! The minute she is plonked on the towel for drying all her pent up fury is unleashed and she KILLS the towel digging and biting :shock:

4A78C02E-EED7-4747-8735-3A52DC95CD83-5622-00000B635DB840E4.jpg

She had sat on the most humongous caecotroph you can tell from the water colour just before I changed it :mrgreen:

OH GOSH!! Disapproving ...oh so disgusted...oh so furious and LIVID.Heehee.....

And all the while I expect Duds was in the condo, with his paw clamped over his mouff, st prevent leakage of the sounds of giggles.....

:lol: most disapproving!!!! Duds was not best pleased himself, he was having a bad morning he'd landed on one of Daisys caecotrophs and had just had it removed along with a manicure... not happy bunnies! The Mummy was enemy No.1

"once you let go, i am going to bite your arm off hooman. Don't think i will EVER forget this."

GrahamL that is EXACTLY what she was thinking!!! I know the towel was a substitute for me, man she killed it :lol: I was forgiven for the 2 seconds in which it took her to snatch a crunchie from me, then the rest of the day she kept a beady eye on me and my every movement!

Susie bun I believe the hole in my curtains has increased in size, but I'm sure there will be worse to come :lol:

Back