• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really really sad...

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
for this woman and her rabbits... I'm watching Confessions: Animal Hoarding and this woman has 130 rabbits in her home. They've completely destroyed it and she's living in a trailer with the sick ones. It makes me feel bad for my own rabbits (not sure why, but it does). Not sure how the episode will end, it's only half way through, but I'm nearly crying from it...

That is sad. I imagine she had their best interests at heart but you can't help all the rabbits. I have to stop myself getting any more or it mighty be a slippery slope to the same situation!

Her family was going to help get them into good homes with the humane society. She said she would if she could keep 50 rabbits (they would have been spayed/neutered as well). But then she decided that she'd rather keep all her rabbits over her family...

Back