• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bandana is punishing me...

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
for taking her to the vet today... She won't come near me and she runs away when I talk to her... Bunnies can be so stubborn...

She's got the sniffles. I've given her treats, she takes them, loves on me a little then runs off again. lol. I aslo fitted her for a new harness too that she didn't like.

Wow... will she ever forgive me? She does not like taking her meds twice a day... Wouldn't even come out for brocolli today... And I had to give some to Polka and she's not happy either...

You have to win her trust to bring her round again. However, that's often not easy with meds, but hopefully once you get into a routine she will know when she can trust you and when she can't.

She's usually really good about taking it, but today she bit the tip off the applicator. I think she likes the flavor, cause she licks at it. She did come up to me just now and let me pet her a bit. I think she's just having a mood.

Back