• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What kind of bunny is this?

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone could tell me I would appreciate it!

557642_4897290076726_155937097_n.jpg

I am not much use with breeds, but his face looks very unusual - not like any bunny I have seen before I think? Unless it is just the picture!

Hi yes I thought some dutch due to the facial markings but according to the owner she's "huge" and "weighs a ton" but it's hard to define what one persons definition of huge is! I just wondered if anyone who knows about breeds thinks she might have giant in her or just a big bun - curious that's all as haven't seena bun who looks like her before.:wave:

The colouring could be from a vienna gene I think- which gives a white stripe down the face/white markings and also blue eyes.
I reckon she's probably just a cross breed lop. Nothing jumps out at me anyway.

Last edited:
Hi yes I thought some dutch due to the facial markings but according to the owner she's "huge" and "weighs a ton" but it's hard to define what one persons definition of huge is! I just wondered if anyone who knows about breeds thinks she might have giant in her or just a big bun - curious that's all as haven't seena bun who looks like her before.:wave:

sillyrabbit (Becky) used to have two Buns that looked like her

DSC00151.jpg

Back