• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's strange ideas of comfy ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Lying on top of bits of well-chewed stick.

PA200660_zpsbe63c25d.jpg

Lying with his paw curled behind a bar of his crate:

PA200656_zpsa0625b34.jpg

What a daft bun, doesn't he know he has wonderfully comfy blankets?

Spenser: 'Daft', whose calling me 'daft'. :evil: It is my prerogative to lie and moult on the carpet if I choose. Especially if Mummy doesn't always position my blankets exactly where I want them. ;) Sometimes you just can't get the service in this place... :roll:

Spenser: 'Daft', whose calling me 'daft'. :evil: It is my prerogative to lie and moult on the carpet if I choose. Especially if Mummy doesn't always position my blankets exactly where I want them. ;) Sometimes you just can't get the service in this place... :roll:

Well Spenser, it is a bit daft to lie in such un comfy places. Tell Mummy to let me know when she's free in the next few weeks and i will come and see what I can do about the service.

Don't tell Spenser. But :lol::lol::lol:

Is that how he keeps his feet clean, elevated. :shock:

And, are they rather large toothpicks on the floor ? :shock:

:lol: Olly does this too! He doesn't seem to notice if something's poking him somewhere! :roll: Spenser looks very comfy :love:

Sorry Spenser, but you do look the teensy it bit daft, however you are not the only one!

You know those woodpecker toys, these;

CBE67219-D162-4C98-BE9B-04BBC4D55437-3700-00000A60DA692513.jpg

Well look at this pic starring a woodpecker toy and my first bun Nibbles :love:
IMG_2482.jpg

Gah, sorry the pic in photobucket is the right way up and small, don't know what's gone wrong here :evil: It won't fix :(

Last edited:
Back