• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our holiday week in Inverness

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Both my parents and OH's parents live in Inverness and we went up to stay a few nights with each for half term. We had amazing time and the weather was great. Both families stay within 10 mins walk of each other and right beside a forest so walking Pippin was an absolute dream.

The view from Mum and Dad's house,

IMG_4213.JPG

In the morning

IMG_4107.JPG

View from OH's folks
IMG_4209.JPG

In the forest

IMG_4237.JPG

Pippin loved space to run

IMG_4229.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

But his recall was still brilliant :love:

IMG_4193.JPG

And don't worry about the buns, they have been spoiled rotten at Collielover's while we were away and are coming home tomorrow.

Looks lovely. I hope you don't have any bunny huffs, but imagine they will be fine being such a big bunny family.

I love Inverness, we went up for a weekend in September but hoping ot get up again before the end of the year. :D

Sun... in Scotland, theres been a miracle!!!

Looks gorgeois, hope you had a fun time!!!

Back to the grindstone soon!!!

Fee x

Beautiful. Have only spent a day in Inverness, mainly at Loch Ness one summer.

I tell you, Pippin is scrummy. :love: Cutest wee dog.

I love Inverness, we went up for a weekend in September but hoping ot get up again before the end of the year. :D

I hope you manage, it is a great place especially if the sun is shining!

Sun... in Scotland, theres been a miracle!!!

Looks gorgeois, hope you had a fun time!!!

Back to the grindstone soon!!!

Fee x

The weather was better just now than in the summer! So glad we were able to make the most of it.

Beautiful. Have only spent a day in Inverness, mainly at Loch Ness one summer.

I tell you, Pippin is scrummy. :love: Cutest wee dog.

Thank you, I love him so much and was so please he was happy at the grandparents houses. He is an absolute star and really has helped me immensely.

Thank you, I love him so much and was so please he was happy at the grandparents houses. He is an absolute star and really has helped me immensely.

Pets are meant to be the best therapy. He is such a happy chap, you can't help but smile. Bet he gets a lot of fussing from strangers.

The views !! :love:

Pippin has such a determined look on his wee face as he is running :lol:

I know, I really miss them when I come back here, we only look out on other houses. My folks built a sun lounge which looks over that view and it is so hard to move. We watch the ships coming in and out of the harbour, the tide changing, the weather changing......

I know, I really miss them when I come back here, we only look out on other houses. My folks built a sun lounge which looks over that view and it is so hard to move. We watch the ships coming in and out of the harbour, the tide changing, the weather changing......

Bliss :love:

It's beautiful :love: its funny seeing Inverness as a holiday, for me, its a days shopping only! I never seem to stop and take photos.

Back