• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

decisions decisions

blue_vix

Mama Doe
I've moved in my new house and the rabbits are currently situated in their hutch in the garage which is far from ideal as they can be let out when I am here but have to be locked away when I'm at work. I was going to do them a set up in the garage but the landlady has now said she is going to put a tumble dryer in there :? :roll:
So I will have about £250 to get them something new when I get paid on friday. I can't have a shed because I don't have permission from the landlords (there is already a shed but they are using it to store their stuff in and I would have to put a base in for a new shed). There is a concrete path along the back of the house which is about 4 foot wide and maybe 15 feet long. I can have it 4 feet high but not higher because then it would be blocking the window. Obviously theres 7 buns. Not sure on the best thing to do for space wise. I have wire, I could potentially do something like this and make additional run space with a runaround system http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DOG-RUN-C...3?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item416c8f4a49 although this one is more money than I can afford. Or do you think I could get someone in to build me one for cheaper than buying one?

Are you keeping the hutch you already have?

If so I can only think of a runaround system attached to that with a couple of runs connected on the path or just one very long run with either another smaller hutch or a hidey house at the other end for more places for the buns to sleep/hide etc. I'm not too sure :)

Back