• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

french lops?

Oh gosh they are gorgeous!! :love: What are their temprements like? Have you had them from babies??

They are super laid back about everything. Theyre good at going new places and investigating anything new . I've had saph since 8 weeks and Rupert since 10. Bonding took a few hours. They are very food motivated and run around me and after me if they reckon it's meal time. They jump on my face in the night and moult everywhere... But I wouldn't have it any other way!

When they went to rabbit boarding the lady said that she'd never had bunnies try and climb her legs for dinner before!!

Their birthday is 22 November so they're nearly a year old now.

Is there any specific questions you have?

They also make A LOT of poo

They are super laid back about everything. Theyre good at going new places and investigating anything new . I've had saph since 8 weeks and Rupert since 10. Bonding took a few hours. They are very food motivated and run around me and after me if they reckon it's meal time. They jump on my face in the night and moult everywhere... But I wouldn't have it any other way!

When they went to rabbit boarding the lady said that she'd never had bunnies try and climb her legs for dinner before!!

Their birthday is 22 November so they're nearly a year old now.

Is there any specific questions you have?

They also make A LOT of poo

Brilliant! When Kevin and Perry lived indoors they used to jump on my face too....people thought I was mad to put up with it but they were brilliant!

Frenchies are big softies, any bond I've done involving one has been very easy ,they are just so laid back :love::love::love:

My big Frenchie, Storm is just so funny. He is big, biosterous, greedy and clumsy. He likes to throw things around, dig like a nutter, has mad moments when he charges around like a little tank and is the king of all bunny flops. He loves to sleep on his back with his feet in the air and give me a heart attack, he loves his little Gypsy bun and can be very gentle towards her if she is poorly.

I've had Storm since he was 16 weeks old and he is now 7 years and 2 months.

I love Frenchies :love:

I have two, and I would NOT say they're laid back! They're more like puppies, into everything, always exploring and pushing boundaries! :roll:

lol yes! storm is just like a puppy :D

Totally! My Alfie is like that, big ball of energy. His lady friend Harriet is more like a cat, I suppose. Very high maintenance, she likes things the way she likes them :lol:

My English Spot is very laid back though, so I get some respite! Although she can be sneaky, lol.

So what sorts of things keep them busy? Digging trays? What toys do they like? How do you keep yours entertained?!

Mine like open spaces they can run around really fast in, they dig more than my English Spot, they're more destructive too. Anything they can chew and throw and dig at they're happy with, I like to give them catalogs and phonebooks. I'm currently trying to find weights to attach to the rods of my metal run because even though they have plenty of space on their side, they don't like being told no and they will try to 'escape' no end, hahaha. They're also kind of heavy-footed, clumsy. I use fleece in their crates, and the English Spot's fleece is always still perfectly laid at changing out time, but the Lops dig and jump and I have to put it back to normal two or three times a day.

I make them sound like nightmares but I love them to bits.
2mwgi86.jpg

:)

Back