• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies **Photo** Update - NOT HAPPY

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
:0)
After losing buns to myxo and leaving their wives behind all lonely, we decided to take on 3 rescue buns, 2 are being neutered today, they other we are just waiting to pick up,
We have also taken on 2 buns from a friend, a black otter mini lop doe and an Orange mini lop buck.

We also got this girl.... :D

Socks.jpg

Her name is Socks, she is 9months old and is HUGE!!

None of the others are here yet, but as soon as they are, will upload photos.

Last edited:
Awwwwwww I want her!!!she is huge, and stunning, what wonderful colours, sooooooo cute :love::love::love::love:

The photo really does show how huge she is, will have to get one of her next to something to show her size,
I only went to my mother in laws for a few hours, and came home to her :shock:

She is bigger than our Burmese X cat :lol::lol:

But she has a wonderful personality, and sooo chilled out, that photo was taken in the first hour after she came.

Just wish she could go out in the garden for a run, but its sooo damp out today, with the sitting fog.

Sorry to tell u but that is not a bunny that is a big squishy teddy bear with long ears :lol: How gorgeous, her colouring is really unusual :love: Good luck with all ur newbies :wave:

She is lovely...I was going to ask why you called her socks but I think its a bit obvious! She is adorable though and big bunnies are the best bunnies...more to cuddle!

I've never such a cute bunny in all my life.... Absolutely stunnning!!!

More pics please!!!!

She is a frenchie :D
She has such a good nature,
I have a photo of my sister in law holding her which shows her size more,

She is just like a teddy bear :lol: She flops out on the rug and lets my son fuss her, she also sat there like a little star and let me trim her toes.

We have one of the new additions Midnight the black otter, photos I took are not very good but will upload to photobucket and add later.

Thank you, love her already its only been 2 days :love:

Back