• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smart Bunnies!!!

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
Though Polka was a little stingy with the new play thing...

PICT0199.jpg

(Youtube isn't working, so I can't embed the video here... But here's a link to the photobucket video)

[video]http://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/r613/courtneydayle/Polka%20and%20Bandana/?action=view&current=PICT0200.mp4[/video]

Cute video. You need to make another one so they can both have one.:lol:
Julie loves those but will destroy it to get the treat.

Do they still have it? Julie loves them but destroys them way faster than I can make them.:lol: It is a fun toy.

All the rings are around, she just took it apart. They don't really chew on paper towel rolls, they just throw them around.

Silly bunny. Lol. I have a cardboard box for the girls and they've torn it up a bit, but they are pretty good about not eating non-food items. (Polka chews at the carpet sometimes, but she's getting better). Julie is gorgeous, btw. Himis are so pretty.

Silly bunny. Lol. I have a cardboard box for the girls and they've torn it up a bit, but they are pretty good about not eating non-food items. (Polka chews at the carpet sometimes, but she's getting better). Julie is gorgeous, btw. Himis are so pretty.

Thanks. Julie is actually a Californian. She is bigger than a Himalayan. They are bread for meat rabbits. She ate the phone book too. Lots of rabbits love to rip them up but Julie thinks everything is dinner. :lol: Do you bread Californians?

Thanks. Julie is actually a Californian. She is bigger than a Himalayan. They are bread for meat rabbits. She ate the phone book too. Lots of rabbits love to rip them up but Julie thinks everything is dinner. :lol: Do you bread Californians?

Sorry, I always get himis and Californians mixed up. I've been told that putting a phone book for them to chew or dig in is actually good. I was thinking of getting the girls one, but they leave my other books alone, so I don't think they'd use it.

No, we don't have Cali's. We have New Zealand crosses, some Flemish in them, Dutch.. A bit of Chin too maybe. They're just mixed breeds.

Back