• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling bad for the buns

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I've recently gone from shift work to a Monday to Friday job and I'm not spending as much time with them as I used to :(
I now have more time with them at weekends, when previously I would have been working, but during the week it's just 5 minutes in the morning and maybe 15 in the evening.

It also means that supervised play times in the garden are pretty much limited to weekends, as by the time I'm back it's dark already! :( They've had a good time foraging and binkying this afternoon though :thumb:

Try not to worry. They need each other more than they need you (no offence), so as long as you're meeting their needs during the week, it's ok for 'treats' (such as supervised outside time) to happen at weekend. Remember though, that's going to change in the summer too when it won't be dark.

Rabbits are pretty adaptable in this respect, so try not to worry :)

Try not to worry. They need each other more than they need you (no offence), so as long as you're meeting their needs during the week, it's ok for 'treats' (such as supervised outside time) to happen at weekend. Remember though, that's going to change in the summer too when it won't be dark.

Rabbits are pretty adaptable in this respect, so try not to worry :)

Thanks. I'm so glad I adopted Tango, he's been with us for a year and I can't imagine Finx being alone now, they are so loved up! I bought them a hay ring that can be hung from the ceiling of their run yesterday - it lasted half an hour :lol::roll: I think I'll just try to be creative with fun things to do while I'm at work - although I'm not keen on leaving them for long with cardboard as they eat too much of it for my liking!

Back