• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mum....is officially hopeless.

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I mean yeah, I love her.....and it's great that she tries so hard to look after my bunnies while I'm at uni, because she does a good job for the most part. But seriously...

I just spoke to her on the phone and asked how much medicine she gives Boris now? To which she replies: "I don't know. Just a little bit." :roll:

I thought she was trying to be funny at first but it turned out she has no clue how much Septrin she's been giving him :roll: I gave her very detailed instructions before I left as well. It's all so typical. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. According to her however, he seems to be doing well so I really hope this is the case and that whatever meds he gets helps him. At least he doesn't seem to have got any worse over these past 2 weeks, because if he had she would've definitely noticed.

Oh well....:roll: He better be ok when I visit next time....or I'm taking him back with me to Stockholm!

I can see why that would annoy you.
My family know they've got to do exactly as I say. Otherwise i'll beat them up ;)

eta plus glad he's doing well :)

Back