• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peeing problem

Misty's Mummy

Warren Scout
Misty has now learned to jump up on the couch to have a cuddle, but now shes started peeing and pooing on the couch. The first time she pee'd i thought it was a wee accident but since then shes pee'd 3 times and done 2 poo's.
I get her off the couch and say No, but Im not sure if she understands its a bad thing. She has her litter tray which is where she goes but now she's using the couch!!

Any tips i can get her to stop this?

My female bun did the same thing when she was young but stopped quite soon after she got spayed. How old is your rabbit? :)

What are you cleaning it up with? Pudding had a sofa accident, we soaked it up with kitchen paper and sprayed it with white vinegar and he doesn't seem to have chosen it for a toilet area :)

shes about 3 now. We use the pets at home cleaner spray. We have got white vinegar spray so i'll maybe try that next time it happens

Thanks for your replies

Back