• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck has left for Bristol for his operation U/D He's home!!!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Following his recent thread about his abscess and trip to see Richard Saunders:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...tion-and-Operation-Booked.&highlight=starbuck

Starbuck and Muesli left about an hour ago with Mr Helgalush on their journey down to Bristol for Starbuck's operation tomorrow. He has a middle ear abscess that has broken through on to the outside of his face and affecting his facial nerve muscles. He has been on medicine for the last few weeks to try to help him get better and has been in good spirits in himself. Richard Saunders and his colleague will be doing the operation sometime tomorrow. I would appreciate any spare vibes that RU has to offer for my precious Starbuck.

He's such a sensitive little man and I love him so so much, I am very nervous for him but trying to keep brave for him. Had some lovely snuggles and strokes with him the last few days, he is such a sweetheart.

Will update the thread tomorrow when I know more.

ETA: just a little photo from quite some time ago of Starbuck

BunniesMay2010074-1.jpg

Last edited:
All the best wishes for a successful op and quick recovery for gorgeous Starbuck. :) That is a lovely picture of him.
I'll keep you all in my prayers. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Good luck Starbuck
Hope all goes smoothly and feel much better x
Jenson has an op tomorrow too, it's really hard trying not to be nervous for them.

Back