• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4x3 ft for bonding?

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Is this a good sized space? I'm planning on getting a 4x3ft wooden run to use for bonding Heidi and Dash. I will use it indoors in neutral area, upside down (to allow easy access) with something to protect their feet. Just wondering if the size is ok? I will be able to use this after bonding aswell, attached to a bigger run :thumb:

I'd say it was fine, although I had to go MUCH smaller in order to force my two to actually sit near each other :roll:.

Thanks, I suppose I can always add a barrier if I feel it needs to be made smaller. I'm reeeeeaaaly hoping for an easy 'love at 1st meet' bond!!! Thankfully Dash is a very sweet quiet rabbit so as long as Heidi is kind, I don't think there'll be any argument from him that she wears the trousers!! Hopefully a good match :thumb:

Back