• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really am an idiot.... :)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I was giving Smoo some pick up cuddles. I don't pick them up a lot but she was being silly and had really freaked out when I came in the room. I came in, sat down and started stroking Grim, it was five minutes before she noticed me and she FREAKED. She ran around the whole room and somehow squeezed into my washing basked under the bed. :roll:

So I picked her out of there and thought I'd steal some cuddles. Anyway someone called me to come downstairs to see something, so I popped her on the bed quickly. She jumped straight down but then it made her realise she could get on the bed and that I was a fun place to be. So this morning she's climbed onto the bed and from there onto my desk... Nothing is sacred any more! She'd forgotten about all of that and I reminded her. Now nothing is safe from bunny nibbles in my room!

I'm so silly. But at least Smoo is feeling better. :love:

A bit like me leaving fenugreek crunchies on my computer desk....I wondered who had been typing gobbledegook until I saw pebbles hop onto chair then onto keyboard then onto desk! Even after I removed the crunchies, he still jumps up looking for them. I moved the chair away thinking he wouldn't be able to get up, so he does a flying leap now!

I once had to take a warranty certificate into a shop with nibbles and poo on it. :roll:

I'd put it on my desk, ready to take it. In that time both rabbits had got up there, Smoo had chewed it and Grim had sat on it and squished some cecals in. Very embarrassing. :lol:

A bit like me leaving fenugreek crunchies on my computer desk....I wondered who had been typing gobbledegook until I saw pebbles hop onto chair then onto keyboard then onto desk! Even after I removed the crunchies, he still jumps up looking for them. I moved the chair away thinking he wouldn't be able to get up, so he does a flying leap now!

:lol:

Back