• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucas - all grown up - more photos Post 8

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
Since I'm here, thought I'd share

Me and Lucas looking all tanned when we jetted off to Spain :)
DSCF1185.jpg

I paid 10 euros for this picture - you'd think they would have managed to get a better one, poor Lucas. He was VERY angry with me as he wanted to hold the tortoise, not the snake....

DSCF1208.jpg

DSCF1333.jpg

Lucas has grown up into a VERY cheeky little boy. His favourite phrases at the minute are "You're not my friend any more" and "but but but" after being told he cannot do something. But for the most part he's well behaved - I'm sure everyone must think he's a terror though, always the way - no-one wants to hear how well behaved he is, his cheekiness makes for funnier stories :)

He is definitely growing to like my tastes - when listening to music, all I hear is "put Lucy on again, I love Lucy" (Spraggan, X factor) or "Taylor, I want Taylor" over the last few days, all I have heard out of him is random warblings of we are never ever getting back together. That's my boy :)

He also had a rocky start to pre-school after deciding he would rename all the children there, giving them names of friends he already had because it was "easier to remember" :roll::lol: but getting past that, he's settled in rather well.

Sheesh, look at the length of this post -I must stop rambling on, very proud mummy, my apologies :)

Last edited:
:love:

I looked after him the other week.... and took this photo... which I love!!

20121006_114211.jpg

And these....

20121006_113345.jpg

20121006_121631.jpg

Last edited:
I still can't believe you took him to the ice cream farm and didn't make him save some of his ice cream for me :'(

Haha.

I love those photos :love::love:

I can't believe how grown up he's getting. He'll be starting school next year :shock:

Fingers crossed I get the school I chose, it's right next to work so would be ideal :)

How time flies eh! My wee one is in primary 2 now and it all goes far too fast :( Hopefully you'll get the school you want - makes a big difference if it's near to where you work.

Good to see you back again! And Lucas has grown so much...doesn't seem like you were away that long! :shock: How are bunnies and kitties?

Back