• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie says thanks Ru for the help.

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
This is much better for my arthritis.

404322191.jpg

404322655.jpg
At least she waited until after I took the pic to dump out all the toys.:lol:

404322662.jpg

Just had an idea:idea:
You mentioned your husband being worried about human trip hazards which is a fair call.
What about some yoga mats?
They grip well & are nice to stand on & I'm sure Julie would love having the odd chew on them :lol:

Just had an idea:idea:
You mentioned your husband being worried about human trip hazards which is a fair call.
What about some yoga mats?
They grip well & are nice to stand on & I'm sure Julie would love having the odd chew on them :lol:

I did make some human pathways to the most human traveled areas but yoga mats are a Great idea and padded to for her to sleep on. I do have an exercise mat that I use to exercise but I don't think that it grips to well for human foot traffic. I will look at some yoga mats.

Just looked in on her and she is partly under the blanket sleeping. Took a pic and will upload shortly.

:lol:
She is such a character, I never tire of seeing & hearing of her escapades!

Julie update

Julie has been doing fantastic the last few days. She is hopping with her back feet together like she should instead of off to the side. She isn't doing any belly crawling or lying down to eat either. I don't know though if the Glucosamine Chondroitin has kicked in or what it is or if it is a combination of that the metacam, turmeric and flaxseed. Or if it is because of all the blankets and area rugs. She does seem to love lying on all the blankets, towels and rugs. She is hopping good on both the blankets/rugs and the tile though for now equally but it seems to be giving her the relief from the slippery tile and helping her a lot.
I am thinking about giving her .6ml. of the Metacam instead of the .8ml tomorrow. The vet had said that I should try to cut the dose down or give it every other day so that she is on the lowest dose that works for her. She is active and seems happy.

:love::love::love: A wonderful girl. Gorgeous photos. My eye sight is not the best, but in one of the pics looks like a black bunny in the corner.:shock:

:love::love::love: A wonderful girl. Gorgeous photos. My eye sight is not the best, but in one of the pics looks like a black bunny in the corner.:shock:

That is Yoko, Julie's teddy bunny. Julie grooms her, uses her as a pillow and drags her around by the ear. It is no telling wear Yoko will end up. Once she pulled her by the ear into her litter box. Her litter box is inside a storage box that has cave like cut openings. She was inside yanking her ear and Yoko was side ways so slamming up against the outside. It was hilarious.

That is Yoko, Julie's teddy bunny. Julie grooms her, uses her as a pillow and drags her around by the ear. It is no telling wear Yoko will end up. Once she pulled her by the ear into her litter box. Her litter box is inside a storage box that has cave like cut openings. She was inside yanking her ear and Yoko was side ways so slamming up against the outside. It was hilarious.

:love: Awwww that is so cute. Looks real from a distance.

The cave is HUGE. I have never seen a plastic box that large.

Back