• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH is out for the night this can only mean 1 thing....

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Bunny snuggles in bed :D
There banned from the bedroom when he's home.
And even better I'm sleeping on a mattress on the floor at the moment so little Alice who's not big enough to hop up on our bed can join in :love:

:D

doesn't the bed get full of hair? i live with hay and the occasional poo in the carpet, but bunny hair in my bed would be going too far!

Nah, I have Thor in or on my bed morning and evening as he has turned into a bit of a neurotic little guy, he's very friendly and loves attention but since his spay seems to think we are always going to do mean things to him :( (well I did have to ice his scrotum at one point!)

So he eats in bed, with us, we each lie there reading or chatting with a bunny bowl between us on the pillows. Thor will hop up onto the end of the bed, dart up grab a pellet, scarper, hide under the bed then we hear chewing :roll: by the end of the bowl he's sitting with us and we can even stroke him :thumb:

Bed is still fluff free :thumb: ( not always poop or tray SS pellet free though!)

Enjoy your snuggles, much more comfy then bunny snuggles on the floor!

:D

doesn't the bed get full of hair? i live with hay and the occasional poo in the carpet, but bunny hair in my bed would be going too far!

No never had any hair in the bed! Only the occasional stray bit of hay!
And there both very well mannered so no poops on the bed :lol:

Back