• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Buns

Toffee pops

Alpha Buck
ddd061_zpsaae085b0.jpg
[/IMG]
ddd051_zps04b3ebed.jpg
[/IMG]
ddd035_zpse3af74c2.jpg
[/IMG]
ddd030_zps3020479c.png
[/IMG]
ddd012_zps7dc79315.png
[/IMG]
ddd010_zps64c5b132.jpg
[/IMG]
ddd008_zps8562d59a.jpg
[/IMG]
ddd008_zps8562d59a.jpg
[/IMG]
ddd006_zpsf6359586.jpg
[/IMG]
ddd002_zps8da57e5c.png
[/IMG]
ddd066_zpsec0b7883.png
[/IMG]

:love::love: gorgeous buns!

You may know this already and may have valid reasons for trancing but it isn't advised to trance your bun (put them on their back so they go into a trance) too much. I only trance mine when necessary - such as checking their bums/clipping nails/checking bellies like I had to check mine after their spays to check their stitches/wounds. Not jumping on you at all and I don't mean it to come across like this!:wave:

Thx guys i understand your concerns, trancing is not something that we practice but my 9 yr old is a so very experianced at rabbit psycology and has brought up all our buns from babies in fact the only one in the family that the buns see as there mother,maybe its a female thing.
I am the sole carrer to our 8 buns but they are not as close to me as they are to my daughter,i wish they could feel at ease with me but it just isnt the case lol.
Theres things we do with them that people dont asvise but only we no them and what does not stress them out and as my family i wouldnt want to upset them.
I may only have a small amount of posts but i am very commited to bringing up my buns correctly,my bunnys live like kings and queens

Adrian

They are such cute bunnies:love::love: I think some buns are happy to lie back for a cuddle, and am not sure it's the same as trancing...I know my pebbles loves to be held like a baby! whereas I know my other 3 would hate to have anything more than nose rubs!

Back