• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My shed interior - any feedback welcome

DDD

Mama Doe
Hi, this is my shed set up at the moment. It is 6x4 foot and has an attached run. Douglas is living here on his own at the moment as Desmond sadly passed away this week, but I have reserved Douglas a girlfriend from a rescue so bonding will start soon.

Any ideas on improvement welcomed, or if you think it is good enough, then I thought I would share to give other people ideas. There is 2 litter trays, a hidey box, tunnel, wooden shelf and as you can see other shelves to give different levels.

IMG_0123.jpg

I am going to be re-lining the interior with outdoor ply. The window has 1cm mesh and also fly mesh.

I might be inclined to change the ramp, because I know mine would find it slippy what with the grooves running down rather than across, but looking at the height I imagine douglas could jump up and down with ease anyway.
Also you might want to consider adding extra windows. My shed has 4 but it's still quite dark in the shed when the door's shut.
Looks great though, you've made such good use of the space :thumb:

It does have a big window, but photo taken in the dark and without flash!! Douglas doesn't use the ramp, and Desmond couldn't climb anything due to his EC, will have to see what the new bunny thinks of it and possibly add some bits of wood going across to make some grip? If she can jump up then I may as well remove the ramp! Just to add, there is hay in the shed but just cannot be seen.

Back