• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UD - results back (Seers Croft Vet)

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Has anyone used Seers Croft? Toby needs to be referred, and this is where my vets normally refer bunnies.

Just wondered if anyone on here has used this vets, and would you recommend?

Last edited:
Yes, it's near Horsham :). Thank you. I was a bit put off by their website which listed rabbits under 'children's pets', but we have an appointment so I will go along and see what they can find. I hope it's worth it.

I hear good things about them, they're not far from me, and soooo many ppl round our way take their pets there and rave about them, I've never once heard anything bad about them :)

Hi Annie. I have been using Seers Croft for 3 years now for my buns. For the last year of his life Timmy had regular dentals and I was very happy with the care he had. I have seen Rob on many occassions but I tend to see Melissa, the other exotics vet, more often now. I would also recommend Laura Sulsh there, although not exotics we saw her a couple of times and she was really good.

I've always found they listen to my concerns, even the "paranoid bunny mummy" ones, they give thorough health checks at vaccination times and seem to trust what I tell them about my own buns as in taking note of the owner's instinct - if you get what I mean?!

Hi Annie. I have been using Seers Croft for 3 years now for my buns. For the last year of his life Timmy had regular dentals and I was very happy with the care he had. I have seen Rob on many occassions but I tend to see Melissa, the other exotics vet, more often now. I would also recommend Laura Sulsh there, although not exotics we saw her a couple of times and she was really good.

I've always found they listen to my concerns, even the "paranoid bunny mummy" ones, they give thorough health checks at vaccination times and seem to trust what I tell them about my own buns as in taking note of the owner's instinct - if you get what I mean?!

Thank you, that is great feedback. They sound good...and I definitely fall into the "paranoid bunny mummy" category :oops:, so it's nice to know that they aren't phased by that :lol:

Thank you, that is great feedback. They sound good...and I definitely fall into the "paranoid bunny mummy" category :oops:, so it's nice to know that they aren't phased by that :lol:

:lol::lol: don't we all Lindsey.

Glad to know that Debbie's vet is a good one too (never had any doubts) as hopefully some of our TRC bunnies will be going to live with her very soon :D

:lol::lol: don't we all Lindsey.

Glad to know that Debbie's vet is a good one too (never had any doubts) as hopefully some of our TRC bunnies will be going to live with her very soon :D

:D great news! Keeping everything crossed for a successful bond, and some happy bunnies :thumb:

Back