• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wrong again! (hamster)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I keep making the wrong decision! ...Thinking my dwarfie hamsters need loads of space to run around in.. nope! They seem to much prefer less space!! (apart from our syrain, she loved floor space :lol:) I put Phoebe in the KIOS last night with her water bottle and wheel in for half an hour and she was running around exploring non stop, so today I decided to see if she would be okay in there all the time..

She is! :lol: she is still exploring, but having naps in between everything :D
Already so much more active! Which is good as she is a chubby thing and needs to lose weight!

Thinking about buying a combi 1 cage to attach to the top for her wheel and/or sand bath. I think she'd enjoy that :p

Pictures of her new house and her being cute;

IMAG1674.jpg

IMAG1676.jpg

IMAG1675-1.jpg

I love her colouring :D

IMAG1678.jpg

IMAG1667.jpg

IMAG1666.jpg

IMAG1665.jpg

IMAG1664.jpg

IMAG1668.jpg

Bit of a dramatic look.. :lol:

IMAG1673.jpg

IMAG1677.jpg

Last edited:
Aww... they are great photos. I never managed to get any decent photos of my dwarf ham when she was alive, as she was just so fast! :oops: :love:

Aww... they are great photos. I never managed to get any decent photos of my dwarf ham when she was alive, as she was just so fast! :oops: :love:

Yeah, I tried to get loads of April but she was either sleeping or way too fast! I have a few good ones of her though :love: Phoebe just loves the camera :lol:

Aw bless, what a wee cutie :love: Reminds me so much of my Polly, she looked almost the same but a bit darker :) She hated me but I loved her :lol::love:

Aw bless, what a wee cutie :love: Reminds me so much of my Polly, she looked almost the same but a bit darker :) She hated me but I loved her :lol::love:

Phoebe hates me too:lol: but almost as soon as I put her in the KIOS, she ignored me! ..in the tank and Z2 she would go for me an hold on with her wimpy teeth:lol: All she did was sniff me and walk off ...don't know if I preferred an evil Pheeb who acknowledged me! :lol:

Phoebe hates me too:lol: but almost as soon as I put her in the KIOS, she ignored me! ..in the tank and Z2 she would go for me an hold on with her wimpy teeth:lol: All she did was sniff me and walk off ...don't know if I preferred an evil Pheeb who acknowledged me! :lol:

:lol: My Polly used to come running everytime she even heard me put my hand in her cage, and try to attack :shock: If she got hold of me she refused to let go and had to be shaken off (only happened once, but....ouch!) :shock: I think she had some issues!

I LOVE dwarf hamsters... they are so cute.... Nice pictures.. well done!!!

Fee xxx

Back