• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe heat pads

Mr Cookie Bun

Mama Doe
Does anyone know where I can get some heat pads from for a reasonable price or somewhere that maybe does discounts for multiple purchases? I need 3 for definate, maybe even 4.

Mine was £15.49 from amazon :) it came in one day even though I ordered 3-5day delivery! I still don't know how they did it..... Especially as the postage said it was posted from France :shock:

Zooplus is the cheapest I've found - £12.90 and free p+p for orders over £19; Pets at home have them for £22.
In my local pet shop they are £22.99.
They seem to come with covers as standard. Just wondering how thick/fleecy they are.

I recently paid £18.00 for mine. The fleece cover is very thin that comes with them. I bought a custom made one that is padded from someone making them on here in the for sale section just have a look. Cheap and arrived quickly so I now have both covers on my snugglesafe and its nice and soft.

Back