• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbit that wouldn't go near you now comes when you call her!

Awww that's lovely :love: it's so rewarding when you see such a big change in bunnies isn't it :D

Remind me where you live, I think I might start considering a bunny napping mission :lol:

Awh that's so lovely :love: she looks very happy :)

I'm rather jealous though, after trying to train Harvey to come to his name I've realised I've accidentally trained him to come to the word "Biscuit" :roll: he ignored me yday for ages when I was calling Harvey, I shouted Biscuit and he ran out of one hutch, through his run and into the hutch I was cleaning and looked at me as if to say "yes? Can I has one?" :censored: he got no biscuits but he got a cuddle instead :p (luckily he does love his cuddles)

I'll go tell Harvey he needs to watch this video and learn to be well behaved and respond to the correct name like Alice! :lol:

Oh my! This sort of thing always moves me to tears.
It's just amazing how animals respond to gentle understanding & love. A huge well done. :love:

It warms my heart to see the difference in her :love:
When we got her she would sit huddled in the corner of the room, was very territorial and we had a job to get her to eat anything.
And just look at her now! My little superstar!

It warms my heart to see the difference in her :love:
When we got her she would sit huddled in the corner of the room, was very territorial and we had a job to get her to eat anything.
And just look at her now! My little superstar!

She is indeed! Such a happy little girl :love:

Oh bless her, she's so beautiful :love: My Bella comes when called too, Boris just stares at me :lol: unless I have food of course, then they both come running! :roll:

Back