• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angora Buns x

Turisas

New Kit
Hello,

I've been trying to find some angora buns, but not had any luck :cry:

I LOVE the look of angora buns, and I can dedicate the time and care to them, as I work for myself and my job is animals :)

I've tried to find some breeders, but not managed to find any, though i would much prefer to give a home to some older adult buns

I've contacted two rescues who had angora buns in, but unfortunately I just missed them :(

If anyone knows anyone needing a home for a angora bun, or even a bonded pair, please drop me a message

I have a large secure garden, and plan to have the buns as house buns, with free reign of the whole downstairs (My house is animal proofed allready lol)

Hello,

I've been trying to find some angora buns, but not had any luck :cry:

I LOVE the look of angora buns, and I can dedicate the time and care to them, as I work for myself and my job is animals :)

I've tried to find some breeders, but not managed to find any, though i would much prefer to give a home to some older adult buns

I've contacted two rescues who had angora buns in, but unfortunately I just missed them :(

If anyone knows anyone needing a home for a angora bun, or even a bonded pair, please drop me a message

I have a large secure garden, and plan to have the buns as house buns, with free reign of the whole downstairs (My house is animal proofed allready lol)

Where are you? I have an older bonded pair of buns needing a home, with one being Angora coated but only rehome locally.

I think your best bet is to keep checking the rabbit rehome site and maybe search 'angora' on this forum every week or so (many rescues advertise rabbits on here), maybe even contact the biggest rescues or ones closest to you and ask if they will contact you if one comes in, I'm sure they wouldn't mind

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?inlocation=&RabAge=&RabSex=&RabBond=%&breed=1&pg=2 That's rabbit rehome, at the moment I can't see a single rabbit there that actually is an angora but one might come up, if you see any with a really fluffy head and short furred body, it's probably been clipped by the rescue for ease but you could always let the rabbit grow the coat out if you can cope with the grooming

Bunny runs can be arranged if the rabbit is far away but you'll still need to be homechecked

Good luck

Back