• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

close to tears/ video p18/ ud p28

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Am on my phone so this might not make sense but I had to share.

Trevor hadn't been I her sling this week due to having work done in the house, although we have still been practising her walking by hand. Normally when in her sling she is lazy and her back legs just hang which is why ihave prioritised her walking practice. But this evening in her sling she used her back legs the whole time. I can't believe it, they were either taking steps or attempting to hop! Obviously she can't take her own weight although we are making progress there too.

I am so amazed, I really can't believe it xx

Last edited:
Don't worry me like that! I thought she'd taken a step backwards and she'd started self harming again or something, so you were close to tears with frustration!:evil: :lol:

That is fab fab fab news :D :love:

Don't worry me like that! I thought she'd taken a step backwards and she'd started self harming again or something, so you were close to tears with frustration!:evil: :lol:

I thought 'oh no, what's happened?' too!

But this is fantastic, well done Trevor!!! :love::love::love:

Sorry, she is definitely a bunny of extreme emotions!

Unfortunately she has had a nibble on her armpit today so to be on the safe side she has been bandaged for the night.

Good grief! I thought this was a sad cry thread too! :lol: So very glad to see I'm mistaken! :D
I'm thrilled to hear Trevor is so improved! Goodness I think I might borrow your hanky? (Happy tears)
God bless you and Trevor :love: xx

That's lovely news, so pleased to read something that brings hope and happiness especially when there are so many RUers going through such difficult times with their buns at present.

:wave:

I have managed a few seconds of film this evening, not much as she kept going round the corner to munch hay in a litter tray :roll: :lol: But will try and upload it later tonight :D

A very short bit of video of her hopping, I know it doesn't look much to most people, but considering just a week or two ago all they did was hang in her sling, the fact that she is now making an effort to move them and not only that move them together in a hopping motion is just unbelievable :D:D:D

Back