• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hold on to your panties ladies and gents

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
I have been talking to mum and she has agreed to letting me buy a run for the buns and she will also but a little money towards it which is a great help :D

If she puts the money into my bank by tomorrow all I have to do is put some cash into my bank that I have saved up and I will be able to order it tomorrow. Finally!

Only condition is I have to take it down or move it when spring comes along as she wants her patio back for when the weather is nice

Yeah it is perfect. During the autumn and winter when the weather is horrible they have to stay in their hutch for days at a time. I know Rosie gets so frustrated and I just feel guilty. With a run they can get space to play whenever they want while staying dry. We don't use the garden during the winter anyway so we aren't really loosing out on anything. Plus I wont need to run around after them as much which gives me a bit more freedom

Now I have to try and stop myself from spending all my money on toys and stuff to put in it :lol:

It will need some adjustments but hopefully that shouldn't be too hard

Back