• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning re tunnels and tubes.... pic added

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I no afew people on here give their buns like carpet or lino tubes to chew....

Went out to feed the buns and couldn't find rolo anywhere, he was stuck in the tube!!!!:shock: completely stuck, its like guinea pig size hole tho, never in my life would I have thought he could fit, but he did, and had to be saw'd out!!

needless to say its now gone!!

just thought i'd warn people....

314264_4754302974139_1832526766_n.jpg

Last edited:
I did think it looked a bit small! :shock: Stick with the green ones or those really wide drainage pipes. :wave:

I learned the hard way not to leave nything lying around. When Buttons was smaller (but still chubby!) she managed to get stuck in a bloody watering can :shock: the plastic types, so we had to cut it open :shock:

I did think it looked a bit small! :shock: Stick with the green ones or those really wide drainage pipes. :wave:

send it my way - my wildies will fit it just perfectly - and the ones they make for buns are way too big for them!! They love really long tunnels as well so piggie ones too short . .

Glad Rolo is alright.
I had this happen to my first hamster, the second day I had him he tried to climb out the window of his wooden house and got totally stuck halfway out the window.
I really thought he was going to die of shock.
Now I make shore I only get tunnels that are extra large and houses with bars across the windows so he can't get stuck in anymore holes.

Oh my goodness :shock::shock: glad he's okay - reminded me of when my newbie Poppy Peaches climbed in the tumble dryer hose and inside the machine and got stuck! Really frightening! got her out okay after about 20 minutes gentle 'tugging' she was covered in fluff and wee :roll::roll:

Back