• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to eat my banana yogurt in peace

Is it a mullerlight?! i have to hide them from tia :roll:

Yes! :lol:

I've had to resort to leaving the room. I was sat at my desk and its like magic, they KNEW it was banana :shock:

Got my legs scrabbled at and a Biscuit on my lap :shock: I'm trying to work too! :lol:

Yes! :lol:

I've had to resort to leaving the room. I was sat at my desk and its like magic, they KNEW it was banana :shock:

Got my legs scrabbled at and a Biscuit on my lap :shock: I'm trying to work too! :lol:

hahaha same happens in my house... then if i carry on, she sits there gving me the death stare, making me feel guilty... or pushes her head into me (she hates beingtouched so obviously thinks she'll get some if she lets me touch her). I just dont have them anymore when the buns are out lol same with grapes, i cant eat grapes :lol:

eeeh bunnies are so funny!

well i was sitting inn the shed with a cup of tea, finished it , put it down to stroke honey -the next thing i turn and charlie is pushing his head down the mug!:roll: he also ran away with my banana skin once too.:lol:

ahh we love em!:love:

Had to share my banana with Nibbles this morning, put it on the sofa while I went to get something, came bck and he was nibbling on it >.<

Banana is like crack for bunnies, mine go nuts for it, with the quad I chuck a whole narna in there and watch them happily shread it to pieces, such a shame they'rehardly allowed any :(

Aw. I have never had that problem with mine. If I have anything remotely fruity they aren't bothered. But haribo on the other hand is a different story... :lol:.

Back