• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pricing Feedback please

Daniel

Alpha Buck
Not sure if I am allowed to do this but want to ask what people think of the following prices for products, I’ve changed the design to bring the cost down and to allow shipping to most of the UK.

Plywood Hutch
6ftx2ftx2ft £115.99
5ftx2ftx2ft £105.99
4ftx2ftx2ft £95.99

Cladding Hutch
6ftx2ftx2ft £135.99

Got more sizes and prices to do but thought I’ll ask on this, will be adding 3ft wide and high hutches too the list. They are still built with quality materials using 9mm WBP Plywood and a 44x21mm frame with floor supports at 21x21mm redwood.

Just wondering what people think of the price?

I think those prices look great :). Do they include the delivery? If not, how much does that add?

Currently stands at £19.99, may go lower to around £15.99, have to understand that these products large and there for cost more to ship.

Good prices , and yes hutches with runs underneath are popular. 3ft wide/3ft high hutches wont be as popular, however there arent many companies making them, and people with larger buns really do need them if they want a hutch, so it would be a good area to expand into as you'd be filling a market gap.

But I'd think of absorbing some of the delivery price, even if its only £5 or so, into the cost of the hutches, as whilst the delivery charge is cheap really (I know having gotten quotes to move a hutch accross the country before) people are used to having 'free delivery', so it just looks better if it is a bit lower and the price is in the price of the hutches. Same price, just advertised differently.

Last edited:
What size runs do people prefer?

Currently i am working on 6x3x2, 6x4x2, 6x6x2, 8x6x2 and they are also available in 3ft high and just wondering if I've missed a size out.

6x6 and 8x4 are generally the minimum sizes for a run. I much prefer 3ft high to 2ft high as you can crawl in yourself and have stuff for them to jump on inside too.

are you going to do hutches with runs underneath? what kind of prices are you thinking of for these? thanks :)

are you going to do hutches with runs underneath? what kind of prices are you thinking of for these? thanks :)

Yes i am, not yet got any prices done, but if you give me a size for hutch and run i'll get one for you.

Back