• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys - anyone had these?

I was looking at both of these for Christmas presents (sssssh dont tell them!)
So be interested to know what you think if you get them!

They do look good don't they. Not cheap but look longlasting. Not too sure mine will be able to work it out tho'.

theyve had a teach n treat but ive put it on ebay - ruperts too clever its boring for him and tia gets annoyed at it (cos she cant do it) and chucks it in the air lol

I have been looking at them for a while, the bunny shaped one has just been reduced, so might even get them both :lol:

I don't like to get them stuff to put in their shed, cos they don't bother with anything, so wanna get them something we can play together :oops:

The nudgi one is down as guinea pig toy so i was worried it might be small..... the dimensions seem ok tho

Last edited:
theyve had a teach n treat but ive put it on ebay - ruperts too clever its boring for him and tia gets annoyed at it (cos she cant do it) and chucks it in the air lol

I have been looking at them for a while, the bunny shaped one has just been reduced, so might even get them both :lol:

I don't like to get them stuff to put in their shed, cos they don't bother with anything, so wanna get them something we can play together :oops:

The nudgi one is down as guinea pig toy so i was worried it might be small..... the dimensions seem ok tho

mabel too is also to clever for teach and treat, poor sox sits on it just looking at it as if to say what do i do :lol:

mabel too is also to clever for teach and treat, poor sox sits on it just looking at it as if to say what do i do :lol:

Thats what its like in our house - Rupert just knows he bypassed first two levels cos they were REALLY too easy.... Tia... well :lol: she stares at it, nudges me, stares at it..... thumps, runs away..... comes back and flips it up :lol: thats why its going - plus, rupert won't let her just sit and work it out cos he just comes and does it for her (and of course eats the treats :roll: )

Now I like those. That's my Roxy and Alvins Christmas sorted :D

:thumb: I reckon I'll get both - even if the nudgi is too little for them, i REALLY want guinea pigs lol

I don't think any of mine would be able to do either of them :roll:

No patience at all. I give them veg wrapped up in paper/toilet tubes, they don't bother. If it's not right there in front of them with no work on their part, they don't want to know.

Thats what its like in our house - Rupert just knows he bypassed first two levels cos they were REALLY too easy.... Tia... well :lol: she stares at it, nudges me, stares at it..... thumps, runs away..... comes back and flips it up :lol: thats why its going - plus, rupert won't let her just sit and work it out cos he just comes and does it for her (and of course eats the treats :roll: )

:thumb: I reckon I'll get both - even if the nudgi is too little for them, i REALLY want guinea pigs lol

awww :lol::lol::lol:

Back