• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jekyll and Hyde Bunnies

Fellie

Warren Veteran
No photos - just observations really...my bunnies really are Jekyll and Hyde...

Harley at home is a little imp, she really is...dashing all over the place, all over the furniture, always getting into places she shouldn't. She escaped from her pen this week and decided to pay Bobo a visit in his hutch - lost a few clumps of hair, but didn't deter her in the slightest...! But at the VETS - entirely different rabbit - SO well behaved.

Bobo on the other hand is sloppy, loving, gorgeous and most of all LAZY at home - but when we took him to the vets on Monday this week it took THREE people to check him over, and give him the vacinnations...the vet and 2 nurses. We weren't there - they took him out back and all you could hear was thumps, scruffles and peals of laughter. Strangely enough they absolutly adore Bobo at the vets even though he is such a handful - I think it is his silly fuzzy face that wins them over.

So this morning - Bobo put Jekyll and Hyde together. He was digging at his blankets at the back of his hutch and OH went in to help him - and Bobo binkied and grunted at the same time :roll: - he normally grunts to tell us to push off, or hurry up with that food. I think he was slightly confused bless him.

Oh I do love my bunnies - they are such wonderful little creatures...baffling alot of the time, but give you endless joy. :love::love::love:

I just have the one bunny, but kind of know exactly what you mean about their contrary and funny little ways. :love:

Back