• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quad pic and kennel+video U/D new pic 19

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Was going to take a break but then I thought :censored: it, im not gona be bothered by certain people, just because some people think if you don't keep your rabbits they way they do, then ur not looking after the properly etc

so here are the quad alive:shock::lol::roll: and munching their dins
425751_4764693753902_186569985_n.jpg

and 2 of the kennel

still awaiting a hidey box to go in here, so until then the cardboard box it is
59864_4763992376368_1867343679_n.jpg

the cat toy did have another level *2nd pic* but there wasn't enough 'jump' room so had to remove it and they can get the the shelf now! :) Also the cat scratch toy does have a bottom to it I just out some lino in their as it was just fabric which would be peed on !
68439_4764700034059_2142413177_n.jpg

550391_4763631767353_506937224_n.jpg

a little vid

Last edited:
Glad you didnt leave.:)
You are looking after your buns better than the vast majority of folk that have them.:(
I am glad to see you strive to improve their accomodation.:)
They will not be ignored like most hutch bunnies bought for children will be.

Wow its finished well done:thumb: They look like they're really enjoying exploring as well:love:

Can I be cheeky and ask where you got the window basket chew from that the buns are so interested in please? Poppy really doesn't like toys but she would love that:p

Thats brill thank you she will love it:love: (shes not as lucky as your buns though as it will be going in her Xmas stocking...shes got to wait for hers:lol::lol:)

aww its quite umm wots the word, tough like its compact and solid so will take some chewing!

I have no idea what the problem could be in the way you care for your bunnies. I must have missed something. It always look like you are doing something to make their lives better. I love your set up and the buns looks to really be having a great time exploring and seem really happy together.

I have no idea what the problem could be in the way you care for your bunnies. I must have missed something. It always look like you are doing something to make their lives better. I love your set up and the buns looks to really be having a great time exploring and seem really happy together.

Apparently im cruel by not giving them enough hay to snuggle in, and the fact ive only just put them outside from being inside *they were bonding and awaiting kennel to be sorted*:roll: o and its to 'small':lol::roll:

its the same few people as normal, no matter how much you imporve things they are never good enough for them!:roll:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?359135-Bunny-move-in-day-UD-there-in-(pics)

Apparently im cruel by not giving them enough hay to snuggle in, and the fact ive only just put them outside from being inside *they were bonding and awaiting kennel to be sorted*:roll: o and its to 'small':lol::roll:

its the same few people as normal, no matter how much you imporve things they are never good enough for them!:roll:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?359135-Bunny-move-in-day-UD-there-in-(pics)

I had missed that entire post before but just read through it. I understand how it must seem like a kick in the face after all your hard work to improve their home. At least most of the people seem to think that you are doing a great job. You should be very proud. You did great in my opinion. They look so HAPPY and 4 rabbits should be warm snuggled together. I think that if by chance they wanted to snuggle in hay that they would snuggle in what is there. looks like they have quite a bit of hay there.

:love:

They all look so happy!

Only thing i would say (and by no means a criticism, im just asking!) is can the really fluffy grey lionhead get through the cat flap? He/she looks to just sit infront of it, looking rather bemused by his/her friends going through it?

:love:

They all look so happy!

Only thing i would say (and by no means a criticism, im just asking!) is can the really fluffy grey lionhead get through the cat flap? He/she looks to just sit infront of it, looking rather bemused by his/her friends going through it?

At the moment no, he is getting more confident wiith it, I'm having to helpp him through. And back, he noes what to do tho, he is jst very shy and cautious x

ALBERT! :love::love: I love him :love: :lol:

Looks fab :love: so much for them to do and the 'bed' area looks so snug :love:

Is that blue litter tray in the run bit a cat one? Where is it from? :D Looks like something mine could do with.. Not really sure what to give mine tbh! :lol: their storage box needs replacing!

:( I had much the same response when i put photo's of my new hutch on i was so pleased with myself its a chicken house really but it would mean that he has acess to grass all day and night, and i have a mighty large run that he is in all day, i got this as i am on stupid shifts as i drive a Bus, and he goes in the big run as soon as i gets home, usually by 2pm, but was told that the hutch house was Quote "unsuitale for 1 bun let alone 3"
8862f32cab77a23c8130fce5b3cc627f_zps11291eaf.jpg

this is a video - make him work for treats:p

i have two new babies to come in a few weeks, felt the same had a rant but hey, you know you are doing the right thing and the best you can so :censored: to those who would tell you otherwise :thumb:;)

And i think they all look quite happy bounding back and forward through the cat flap, love the little lion fluffy bun soo sweet and nosy he will master the flap soon im sure :love:

ALBERT! :love::love: I love him :love: :lol:

Looks fab :love: so much for them to do and the 'bed' area looks so snug :love:

Is that blue litter tray in the run bit a cat one? Where is it from? :D Looks like something mine could do with.. Not really sure what to give mine tbh! :lol: their storage box needs replacing!

Its hugee!!! more like a dog litter tray than a cat aha my kittens wouldnt even be able to get in it haha! its a good idea tho, holds lots of hay!

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_litter_litter_boxes/litter_boxes_nofilter/98035

the box came :) thts all the main things in now, just the fancy stuff to get more toys and hanging toys etc x

183836_4768922979630_394125449_n.jpg

Ooo wow, and a good price.. Oh no.. I'll have to buy some more things to get free delivery.. ;) :lol:

Looking good:thumb: mine have been sitting together on the top and chewing the edge :roll::wave:

..and there's Albert again!! :love:

Back