• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New house for Run

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
:D best junc shop purchase ever, finished my shift today (Nr 1 Bus in Birmingham) and on the way back to the garage, saw this outside a junc shop had a quick look over and looks brand new so in I went £15 on the sticker, best price £12 home made never been used, bargain I say,

Passed cat inspection too - Cleo she is such a dummy

Making Stu work for his coriander :love:

Video

A great find! :thumb: Love the video too. :love: He has plenty room in his run, looks like lots of interesting things in it too.

A great find! :thumb: Love the video too. :love: He has plenty room in his run, looks like lots of interesting things in it too.

:D he's got a stick bridge, stick table, castle, basket with hay and straw, 3 noisy balls that he plays with cos I can hear the bell from the house :lol:

Just need the runaround piping from new hutch to old hutch to run and I am then banned from spending any more on a free rabbit, :oops::lol::lol:

Back