• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just watched the most disturbingly cruel video..

jazxo

Mama Doe
Was not expecting it, don't watch it if you're easily upset. I couldn't watch it all as I'm in tears. What is wrong with people?

Oh my god she has hamster videos like this one too, heartbreaking. Is there anything I can do to report her?

I think there was six guinea pigs and three rabbits! In what 3ft? Tons of space! :evil:

I know, it's not even that that's upset me though. They're all absolutely terrified and the way she's dropping the baby guinea pigs in is just disgusting.

I want to go over there right now and rescue the poor poor piggies. I've left her a comment, doubt she'll approve it. This makes me sick to my stomach.

Cant Youtube do something about it.. give the Police an iP address and trace it....

i'm sorry , i could only watch the tiniest of it... horrible,

Cant Youtube do something about it.. give the Police an iP address and trace it....

i'm sorry , i could only watch the tiniest of it... horrible,

I have reported the video as animal abuse but I doubt YouTube would take the time to do that unfortunately. If everyone reports it maybe we might get somewhere? Get it off YouTube so it doesn't influence others at least?

I watched most of it, now I want to go over there and throttle her, what the :censored: is she doing, that poor piggie getting clawed by the rabbit. I cannot believe how many animals she put in that cage. I am disgusted.

I've just reported all of her videos for animal abuse. She claims to be an expert ... I feel like she's not "all there"?

That is horrific and sick! Those poor animals all look horribly stressed out and in such a small cage, it really makes me question this cruel world!

That's not even the worst. She's got rabbits and guinea pigs mating together, hamsters fighting, forcing mother rabbits to feed their kits in a trance position. She's disgusting.

Back