• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What treats do your rabbits LOVE?!

The beetroot cuboid things! But he's not allowed too many! :p ( a rule he is constantly trying to break :roll: :lol: )

All the treats. Any treat. If you stand by the window Buckley goes mad no matter what you give him.

Specifically he likes fenugreek crunchies, pellets, forage of many varieties, and coriander.

Banana and apple mostly. Broccoli as well. They love bamboo when I get the small shoots. They don't like the dried carrot and coconut treats I got for them though...

Jessie will do 'owt for a banana. Just tried her with dill tonight, seems that's going to be a favourite too. Alfie goes mad for the chocolate/yoghurt drops (I know, bad mummy) and Harriet likes carrot biscuits. They all LOVE parsley.

My 'Bringing out the Big Guns' treat is craisins. Very unhealthy but it's the ultimate treat test and those who have to have their meds syringed get a craisin after meds as a reward. :love:

We also LOVE banana. (well, I don't, but they do).

They adore Bread, Bananas and Apples :)

But they only get a little bit of banana or bread though and it's rarely they get those so when they do... they go mental for them :lol:

Mummy's bunny biscuits (baby food and porridge oats) are a favourite, as are Wagg carrot crunchies and Fenugreek crunchies. He adores banana and broccoli and fresh herbs too, parsley being the favourite!

Erm anything edible? My two are so food orientated that as soon as they know that there is food around... :roll:

Specifically anything that rattles :lol: they love herbs, forage, bananas, any teeny tiny bits of spare veg, they will beg for hay!!! In fact the only thing they won't eat is pepper, only tried that once tho!

Anything Edible :lol:

Peters Food mad, I'm yet to find anything he won't eat (Isn't a big fan of strawberries but he has them rarely anyway), Yesterday I gave him a piece of banana for the first time and he ate it quickly and proceeded to do a binky around the run.....:lol:

I don't tend to buy him many shop bought treats (my local pet shop doesnt sell any of these fenugreek crunchies?) but when I did he liked the burgess grass roll things, looked like he was smoking something dodgy as he always ate them from the end!

Back