• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wee McFlurry ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... all fluffed out, sitting pretty:

PA170620_zps0e6ed545.jpg

and on the move!

PA170621_zpsdb2e9d5b.jpg

Hello you gorgeous wee Mc.Flurry.:wave::wave: Haven't seen you for ages. Missed you though.:love:

Now Susie........are you going to be thoroughly rid of any Mc.Flurry smells when you tend to Spenser? There could be trouble brewing................................or a cup of tea?:lol::lol:

Pssssst. Could you give Mc. F a little cuddle from me? Don't tell Sir. Sparklepants though. Ssssssh

:love::love:

Awwww, he is so cute. :love::love: He really reminds me of Bubbles in the first one, she used to fluff herself out as well. :love:

I keep coming back to my own thread. :oops: Wee Mr McFlurry is so special to me, and it was due to him that I became involved in the rabbit world. Spenser is my boy of course, but I do wish he didn't get quite so huffy when I go to visit 'the other rabbit'. :roll:

I keep coming back to my own thread. :oops: Wee Mr McFlurry is so special to me, and it was due to him that I became involved in the rabbit world. Spenser is my boy of course, but I do wish he didn't get quite so huffy when I go to visit 'the other rabbit'. :roll:

Dont worry Susie I have the damaged bedroom from hell. :roll: Sometimes it gets a bit too much. Wouldn't change him for the world, but then again, we could do a swap. :shock:

Back