• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your rabbits do, that makes you laugh?

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I've just been sweeping up the rabbit shed, Sebastian was sat watching me and every time I looked away he'd sneak a bit of dirty hay out of the dust pan :roll::lol:

:lol:

Riley used to sit on the pile of sweeping and grunt at me :lol: i miss that.

I always laugh at how my rabbits sit at their pen door waiting for me to open it, then 7 rabbits barge out, its rather intimidating for visitors :lol: especially Big Oose as she really does just knock you out the way.

:lol: :lol:

Moses will find ingenious ways to get on top of the cage where I keep all the treats in a box. I took a photo of him the other day, should really post it here.

They made me laugh this morning as I was running late with my shower which I took right at the time they normally get to run around the hallway, bathroom and bedroom. they were already sitting by the door ready to be let out. Couldnt make em wait any longer.

So I ended up with the weird experience of 2 buns watching me have a shower. (for about a minute and then they got bored and started destroying stuff in the bedroom). :lol:

I laugh whenever I give em a spring green leaf each and they end up having a tug of war with just the 1 when there other 1 is lying right next to them!

Pippin's hutch can open from the top and it is quite high but she still tries to just over it into my arms, most of the time she fails so I have to literally catch her in mid air, so funny though :roll::lol:

Heidi always makes me laugh when I take them all a fenugreek crunchie in the evening. Iv started letting her take one herself from the tub because she's so impatient, and every time, without fail, she grabs one runs into the bed bit then dives back out with it still in her mouth and grunts at nobody (just in case! :lol:) then just sits and eats it nicely :lol: It's so cute and funny but I do worry how she'll share when I start bonding :shock:

Probably my favourite is how mad they go when it's pellet time. Twice a day, every day for three years and they still think its the most exciting thing ever.
Molly runs onto the shelf in their shed and runs backwards and forwards because she can't contain her excitement. By the time she has finished going mad Brian has already got a headstart on the pellets but she never learns this!
In fact, Brian sticks his face in the bag before I get chance to put them in the bowl.

Milly likes to chase the brush when I am sweeping up. Pop and Sam like to sit in the potty when I try to take it out to clean it.

Soooooo many things that make me laugh!

In the morning, at 7.45 am (on the dot or else!) i clink their veg bowls together... they whip themselves into a frenzy, then run all the way to the top of their shed, run round the top three times, and onto the middle shelf, thru the green tunnel (always rupert first) tia follows.... rupert jumps from the middle shelf, tia looks over and then think 'whoooooooooah no way' and run back thru the tunnel and down the ramp :lol: (she did try to follow him over the ledge one morning but thought better of it as she put her front legs over... and got wedged :shock: i had to rescue her).

Greeky time (when they come out after work) - tia grabs hers flicks her feets and RUNS!

pellets time - rupert jumps in the box and does back flips till he's given his tub!

he runs round and round the sitting room, if you dont chase him, he head butts you, until you do... and he wont let either of us go upstairs without him (hes not allowed in our bedroom but tries to break in) then spends ages sitting at the door - its like a human / bunny stand off!

Shed clean out day - the dirty uneaten, sat there all week untouched, peed on hay becomes totally irresistable.

Rupert 'helps' with the brush and dustpan :lol:

If its raining i take my shoes off before going in their shed...... 9 times out of 10 one of them will nick off with one of (usually crocs!) and will stand there shaking (mainly tia) with excitement cos im trapped till hubby comes out! lol

we have some funny bunnies :lol:

I've just put in a new bowl of water (so they now have 2 one inside, one out!) and they've been running between the two :roll::lol:

we have some funny bunnies :lol:

I've just put in a new bowl of water (so they now have 2 one inside, one out!) and they've been running between the two :roll::lol:

:lol::lol: Mine won't drink out the bowl at the same time.... and even tho they've got a big underbed storage box, they won't use it if they're both in at same time! sooo funny seeing one run round desperate for a pee and the other sitting there eating hay :lol::lol::roll:

Ah, these are great!

When I clean the buns out Kirk gets all excited and does binkies - like he knows he is being cleaned out and likes that - he likes things just so.

Daisy cracks me up when she just charges at the pigeons on the lawn or when I am washing up and looking outside into the garden and she's sat on the grass looking straight ahead at me, I dunno but her face just makes me laugh :D

Sometimes I go out with a bit of food in my hand and just say over to Kirk "come on then!" and he comes running over like a little dog and jumps up my leg to hand feed him. Daisy has it too but she's not as fussed as Kirk.

Here's Daisy's straight ahead stare :love: :D

daisyboo.jpg

Polka gets food stuck in her whiskers to save for later. She also likes to lick Bandana's head, to which Bandana huffs and gives her looks like she's annoyed. When I let them out to free range they blot like they're on fire and binky all over the place, it's so cute!

Hattie makes me laugh. She's so stroppy while I'm in the shed she'll pull at my jeans bottoms and if I lodge their shed door open with a stick or shovel she'll grab the handle and try and chuck it :roll: She loves doing this while I am cleaning out :lol: The two giants love trying to see what the can pull from one side of the cat flap to the other - often big boxes and the like :lol:
V loves doing those mad, crazy sprints. His favourite trick - we call it the 'peep and run ' - is he'll go behind the bookcase, peep out, then suddenly sprint round the living room in a circle and end up back behind the bookcase :lol: I've been trying to get it on camera/video for weeks but failed so far.

:D when I get Stu on the setee for a cuddle and lie down, and he sits on my chest and rubs his chin on my glasses 'mine' then a quick lick and I'm blinded in one eye :lol:

He also chins my plastic zip on my fleece, then has a nibble, this is the face I get when I say no :love:

Back