• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just spotted this cutie..

Very cute!:love:

When you say opinions, is that a 'do you think I should get her' or 'how cute do you think she is?' opinion?:p

Xxx

Last edited:
:cry:

I hate preloved and dont agree with the ability to sell animals online i think its disgusting :( except obviously rescues, who advertise on RU etc.

Its against forum rules to link to these sites. You should remove the link. Going for free she will more than likely end up as snake food.

Opinions?
xx

It's a breeder giving a young animal way for free - it rings major alarm bells. Why do they not want money for her??

*If* you were to consider taking on another rabbit - which I think is what you are asking (?) concentrate on Snowy's needs... if she were spayed then she would probably be really happy to have a male rabbit as a partner. (I know you can't afford to have her spayed right now but if you get regular work it could be an option for you). You're likely to have two single female rabbits if you took this one on which would be a shame for both rabbits.

Another thing worth mentioning (sorry killjoy again :oops:) Netherland dwarves are prone to dental problems because of their flat faces so you'd have to factor in the possible cost of regular dentals, possibly also respiratory infections as their prone to them as well.

(I'm as guilty as you - there's a pair of mini lops too, male and female living together, unneutered, I want to get them to have her spayed and safe from frequent pregnacies... i know I can't afford another two, I also know that I wouldn't be able to take them on neuter them and rehome them as just can't do the rehoming bit.:cry: It's hard to know they need help and you're not really in a position to offer it:()

Its against forum rules to link to these sites. You should remove the link. Going for free she will more than likely end up as snake food.

Is it against rules to link to them in general? I thought it was against the rules to link when complaining, reporting etc.

Is it against rules to link to them in general? I thought it was against the rules to link when complaining, reporting etc.

Yes, its against forum rules to post them at all.

•Post links to freeads (including ebay) containing animals for sale. If you have a concern about an advert please see here.

Another thing worth mentioning (sorry killjoy again :oops:) Netherland dwarves are prone to dental problems because of their flat faces so you'd have to factor in the possible cost of regular dentals, possibly also respiratory infections as their prone to them as well.

(I'm as guilty as you - there's a pair of mini lops too, male and female living together, unneutered, I want to get them to have her spayed and safe from frequent pregnacies... i know I can't afford another two, I also know that I wouldn't be able to take them on neuter them and rehome them as just can't do the rehoming bit.:cry: It's hard to know they need help and you're not really in a position to offer it:()

I never knew this?! My nethie has never been ill apart from spay complications, I would never have known they are prone to dental/respiratory problems!

I never knew this?! My nethie has never been ill apart from spay complications, I would never have known they are prone to dental/respiratory problems!

Frenchies can be prone to them too but mine have no problems :) it's just about being aware and staying vigilant

Awww that bun is so cute! I hope she finds a decent home soon!

I used to always look on preloved and always get the urge to want to rehome more bunnies when I hear about them but I just have no space/money for them right now. I actually rehomed my Leo from using that website though, he was being sold due to his owner having a baby. It makes me sad knowing how many bunnies need homes. Best advice is not to luck :cry:

Back